Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Katy Perry Shows Off Huge Cleavage & Reveals Virginity Secrets In ‘GQ’

Katy Perry is revealing some very personal secrets on the February 2014 issue of ‘GQ,’ ironically called the ‘Love! Sex! Madness!’ issue. Not only did the ‘Unconditionally’ singer tell the story of losing her virginity, but she also let the mage know that yes, her boobs are 100 percent real. Whoever said a one-piece bathing suit wasn’t sexy has never seen Katy Perry in one! At 29, the pop singer looks better than ever on the cover of GQ in cut out striped bathing suit, that shows off some serious cleavage! And the interview is even more revealing than the spread! Katy Perry Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity In a new interview with GQ, Katy revealed that at 16, she had sex for the first time in the front seat of a Volvo sedan. She and the lucky guy were listening to Jeff Buckley‘s album, Grace. “Love that record so much,” she told the mag. Well, that sounds like a positive experience. We’re sure she had the sex appeal she had then that she has now! On the cover, Katy rocks a bold red lip that we’re absolutely obsessed with and while she doesn’t need anything to make those blue-green eyes pop, her thick eyeliner definitely highlights them. Plus, she swept her cheeks with a pink blush, that looked perfect on her lighter skin color. While she may wear a lot of makeup, your eye may be drawn down to her amazing curves. Katy Perry ‘Prayed To God’ For Big Boobs “I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, ‘God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can’t see my feet when I’m lying down?’ God answered my prayers [at age 11],” she told the mag, looking down at her chest. “I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually.” Yes, that means that they are all real — as is everything on her body! “I’ve never had any plastic surgery,” she said. ”Not a nose, not a chin, not a cheek, not a t-t. So my messages of self-empowerment are truly coming from an au naturel product.” Were you shocked by Katy’s GQ interview? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment